The Best IT Support for Startups and New Businesses.
Starting a company is tough. But getting your IT going shouldn’t be. Sure, you know how to use computers and you have a talented team to help you build your core product, but what about all those extra IT things? Which cloud tools do you use for managing your finances? How do you track employee and client hours? What about server maintenance and administration? And security? This can be a nightmare if you don’t know what to do. And sometimes the best solutions aren’t immediately obvious.
We have refined our offering and built the Startup kIT to solve this problem. It’s everything you need to get your IT going when you need it most, so you can focus on growing your business. It’s a tool for entrepreneurs and business owners – like yourself – to free you to focus on growth.
If you want your business to scale quickly, these are things that must work. And if you don’t plan for them now, you’ll always be one step behind your growth. For a startup, this can be deadly.
Why Use The kIT Framework
Simple and Easy
What’s Inside the Startup kIT?
An all in one package to get your business set up!
Our Standard Package Includes
- Initial Assessment – We’ll work with you to determine your current and future IT needs.
- Domain Name – We’ll help you purchase a domain name to begin building your brand.
- Web Hosting – Your website must be ready when people are looking for it.
- Email – Email communication can be the lifeblood of your business. We’ll help you get it setup right the first time.
- Calendaring – We’ll setup your team calendar to ensure everyone has appropriate access.
- Phone Systems – Whether you want to go mobile first or have an in-office system, we’ll get you setup.
- Document Management – Ensure your team has the tools they need when they need them.
- Accounting Software – We’ll get you set up in an accounting software to track revenues and expenses.
- Security and Backups – How do you prevent getting hacked? How do you ensure you never lose your valuable data? We’ll help you with security and backups.
How do I sign-up?
Once you complete the application, it can take as little as two weeks to get your entire business technical infrastructure live. The kIT can cost as little as $500.